Services Provided by Belvedere Veterinary Center in Baltimore, MD
Your friends at Belvedere Veterinary Center are ready to address all your pet's primary health care needs. Our skilled team proudly offers a wide range of services to better assist your pets, including:
- Comprehensive Physical Examinations - Our comprehensive physical examinations are 30 minutes well spent. While our veterinary team evaluates your pet's health and wellness in detail, you'll have plenty of opportunities to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
- Vaccinations - Our core vaccinations protect your pet against some of the deadliest infectious disease threats in the animal community. But we also go the extra mile by administering elective vaccinations based on your pet's individual needs and lifestyle. We're so confident in these vaccinations that we will pay up to $5,000 in veterinary expenses if they fail to do their job!
- Weight Management - Obesity is the gateway to organ dysfunction, joint pain, diabetes, cancer, hypertension and other ailments -- and approximately 54 percent of dogs and 59 percent of cats currently suffer from it. If your pet is overweight, we can prescribe easy, convenient exercise routines and dietary adjustments to help him slim down.
- Surgery - When your pet needs surgery, you need Belvedere Veterinary Center. Our advanced surgical techniques include radiosurgery, which uses radio waves to make extraordinarily fine incisions. Every aspect of our surgical procedures, from preparation to anesthesia administration, is aimed at helping your pet enjoy optimal results.
- Ultrasound - We can provide ultrasound imaging to view interior soft tissues, including echocardiograms to observe the structure and action of the heart. IntraPet Imaging performs these procedures, turning them over to a board-certified internal specialist for evaluation.
- Dentistry - Regular dental care can help your pet maintain good oral health and chewing function. We offer dental exams (which include digital dental X-rays), teeth cleaning under anesthesia, and treatments ranging from oral cancer surgery to extractions.
- Diagnostic Testing - In-house testing ensures that your pet receives an accurate diagnosis right away so we can move on to treat as needed. These in-house techniques include digital X-rays, EKGs, lab tests and other diagnostics.
- Microchipping - The non-surgical insertion of a tiny microchip under your pet's skin can provide a permanent form of identification to help you find him if the two of you are ever separated.
- Travel Documentation - Do you know what proof of vaccinations and other health documentation you need to carry when you travel with your pet? We can explain the requirements for domestic or international travel, prepare your pet for the trip, and provide the essential documentation.
- Medical Day Care - Hospitalization - If your pet needs some medical supervision, our veterinary clinic is happy to oblige by providing medical day care or hospitalization.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Veterinarians in Baltimore Today!
Discover the many services Belvedere Veterinary Center has to offer first hand. Contact us at (410) 999-3300 today for more information about our services and to schedule an appointment with any of our trusted veterinarians.